Worst / Weirdest City Chant

In 1970, while City were on the way to the ECWC win in Vienna, the Kippax had a commendably cultural but totally crap song/chant which went "Manchester City clap-clap clap-clap" to the tune of The Blue Danube.

I absolutely hate the "Sixty thousand empty seats song" especially when its a midweek cup game and the stadium is half empty ourselves.

The Pellegrini Lamborghini one was awful.

I actually properly dislike the *insert English player* hes top of the league, chant too. It was great singing it at villa for Lescott but then it just stuck because we couldnt think of anything better and now its the same for Sterling and Delph.

Another thing that bugs me is that we get a decent tune and then proceed to speed it up and sing it at a million miles (See Fernandinhoooo, Oh Balotelli etc) so much better singing it in the pub or on the train when you can keep it at a normal rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.