Worst / Weirdest City Chant

any song which 6-1 is thrown in when it has absolutely nothing to do with that game. Remember people shouting it at the end of Don't sell Joe Hart

Won't name him, but heard on the Kippax a few days after an opposing player's (who was playing that day) father had died...

'**** **** how's your dad, **** how's your dad?'

Even as a callous teenager, that made me take a sharp intake of breath.

The rags did the same to Jimmy Case in the rags vs Brighton cup final
Case's Mum had just passed away and the rags were chanting the chorus from Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep "Where's your Mama gone"

A rag I worked with at the time was absolutely disgusted by it, in fact almost in tears himself

I loved singing ''Alex, Alex, Alex....'' at Alex Williams..... but then when chanting 'Eric, Eric, Eric...' for Eric Nixon, it didn't sound as cool. Same for 'Perry, Perry, Perry' and 'Weaver, Weaver, Weaver'.
At least 'Bravo, Bravo, Bravo....' never caught on.

Won't name him, but heard on the Kippax a few days after an opposing player's (who was playing that day) father had died...

'**** **** how's your dad, **** how's your dad?'

Even as a callous teenager, that made me take a sharp intake of breath.

Heard one a couple of years ago about Rio going home to an empty bed.

On a bus coming back from Newcastle after winning the Title in 1968 the kid in front sang "City ,City, City the League Champions" to the tune of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo continuously for five hours. It began to wear on me...

Your posh we went in a sharabanc to that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.