Worst XI since the takeover?

Terry Park, I'm sure John benson signed him on loan from somewhere daft like Stockport, whilst we were in the top tier. Played 2 games as sub? All a distant memory maybe a proper blue historian can correct me - same season we also got Ivan Golac on loan - also terrible and we sold Trevor Francis and replaced him with David Cross and Chris Jones - no wonder we got relegated!
Fuck me.....John Benson....another name blanked from memory! Thanks for the reminder of more successful times

Willy (Cup final aside, also i refuse to count Taylor given he has played maybe once)
Maicon (just really old)
Bridge (life's biggest over achiever)
Savic (every mistake lead to a goal, poor lad)
Demi (sorry but he scared me too much)
Rodwell (Bar the Norwich game, he was pretty poor, missed a few sitters and cost us a few goals)
Delph (injured, shit, injured, shit, injured, runs around a lot and tricks people into thinking he played well, shit, shit, unused sub, injured)
Sinclair (Cannot for the life of me understand why we signed him, besides him being English)
Santa Cruz (Massive risk off the back of ONE fairly prolific campaign buried in the career of an injury ravaged and fairly goal shy career)
Jovetic (The master of the unnecessary flick. Like playing Fifa for the first time and accidentally pressing the trick stick 5 times per game. Plus always injured)
Bony (Makes Yaya look like he's on whiz)

Subs
Kolarov (Run down the left, do that shit back heel to put himself on to his right foot, realise he can't use his right foot, get it back on to his left and shoot from a crossing a position)
Sterling ( Only professional footballer i have ever seen who can't reach the net with shot from outside the area)
Sylvinho (remember Hughes getting him to mark Lennon at WHL)
Pantilimon (was decent enough to be fair but we need a sub keeper on here)
Navas (feel bad having him on here but 0 goals in about 50 games is shocking. He's on here for that miss at Palace)

Challenge on... (Pissed off you've got Margaret & Kernacunt already tho)

Tracey
Frontzeck
Charvet
Wassall
Kit 50p head Symons
Langley
Park
Hildersley
Buster Phillips
Cunningham
Kelly (worst debut ever)

Wait for it, guitar strumming Frank Clark in charge with Phil Neal as assistant

Think we could get this simulated on FIFA?
I think Tracey gets an unfair deal here...... yes he was in nets at the swamp for the 5-0 - but watch the goals again (no I wont put them on here) and 4 of them he makes the initial save and the rag bastards were first to follow up with no sign of the defence.

Also, who is Kelly??

I think Tracey gets an unfair deal here...... yes he was in nets at the swamp for the 5-0 - but watch the goals again (no I wont put them on here) and 4 of them he makes the initial save and the rag bastards were first to follow up with no sign of the defence.

Also, who is Kelly??
Ray Kelly, northen Irish striker. Made his debut in some awful league match under Frank Clark maybe, felt for him but possibly the worst debut I can remember, never heard seen of again

James

Dabo
Brightwell
Mazerelli
Ball

Hamann
Phillips
DC Mills
Mcmanamanamanamanamanamanamanaman

Corradi
Kavellashvili

With that Alan Ball **** in charge, sorted. No need for Brannan or Van der Twerp.

James ? Had no problem with him to be honest

Willy (Cup final aside, also i refuse to count Taylor given he has played maybe once)
Maicon (just really old)
Bridge (life's biggest over achiever)
Savic (every mistake lead to a goal, poor lad)
Demi (sorry but he scared me too much)
Rodwell (Bar the Norwich game, he was pretty poor, missed a few sitters and cost us a few goals)
Delph (injured, shit, injured, shit, injured, runs around a lot and tricks people into thinking he played well, shit, shit, unused sub, injured)
Sinclair (Cannot for the life of me understand why we signed him, besides him being English)
Santa Cruz (Massive risk off the back of ONE fairly prolific campaign buried in the career of an injury ravaged and fairly goal shy career)
Jovetic (The master of the unnecessary flick. Like playing Fifa for the first time and accidentally pressing the trick stick 5 times per game. Plus always injured)
Bony (Makes Yaya look like he's on whiz)

Subs
Kolarov (Run down the left, do that shit back heel to put himself on to his right foot, realise he can't use his right foot, get it back on to his left and shoot from a crossing a position)
Sterling ( Only professional footballer i have ever seen who can't reach the net with shot from outside the area)
Sylvinho (remember Hughes getting him to mark Lennon at WHL)
Pantilimon (was decent enough to be fair but we need a sub keeper on here)
Navas (feel bad having him on here but 0 goals in about 50 games is shocking. He's on here for that miss at Palace)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.