Worst XI since the takeover?

Boyata wasn't signed after the take over, Savic and Boateng in there are quite wild considering their careers after us. If game time accounts for worse then only Berti can win that one.
I just thought it was how they performed for us, and because Boyata was used after the takeover I thought he would have counted.

Berti had more competitive minutes and appearances than Wright though.

I meant more with his inclusion of Boateng which can only be based on how little he played with us, the thread is worst 11 not who played the least minutes

I meant more with his inclusion of Boateng which can only be based on how little he played with us, the thread is worst 11 not who played the least minutes
Don't know what you're on about, Boateng played far too much while he was here. :)

I honestly think people have forgotten just how shite the lad was here, he wouldn't stick a foot into a challenge or chase a runner, he was absolutely awful.

Don't know what you're on about, Boateng played far too much while he was here. :)

I honestly think people have forgotten just how shite the lad was here, he wouldn't stick a foot into a challenge or chase a runner, he was absolutely awful.

He's hardly terrible though considering what he's achieved after us, that's not defending his performances here, I know this much though Maicon was miles worse in his position!

He's hardly terrible though considering what he's achieved after us, that's not defending his performances here, I know this much though Maicon was miles worse in his position!

He's in some peoples teams on here for merit based in the pussyfooting shite he displayed during his time here.

His Bayern Munich career has no implication on his dire year at City.

I'd say it reflects in an even worse way on him if he turned out to be better elsewhere.

He's in some peoples teams on here for merit based in the pussyfooting shite he displayed during his time here.

His Bayern Munich career has no implication on his dire year at City.

I'm not saying it does I'm saying there's been worse players played/signed since the takeover.

I'd say it reflects in an even worse way on him if he turned out to be better elsewhere.

Players can improve he was about 21 when he was with us wasn't he?

How has Gerry Taggart not got into a worst ever team? His 'performance' at Blackburn in 89 was probably the worse I have ever seen. It all paled into insignificance later though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.