Would anyone actually buy a Chevrolet?

So I am selling my beloved 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, and looking at getting a truck to replace it (need a utility vehicle). I was looking at the Ford Raptor as an obvious choice, but a friend suggested a few Chevrolet trucks. Aside from Chevies being garbage compared to Ford, my immediate thought was the rags, so I realized I wouldn't drive one for free at this point. I already bought a Dodge Viper instead or a Corvette for the same reason.

That got me thinking: .Would any of us actually buy something with a brand logo vomited onto the rags' kit? Or is it just me?

Get I get a ride on your jet the next time you nip over to Manchester for a match?

41BD5Y3YGQL.jpg

If only. Would have bounced the whole way. :)

Get I get a ride on your jet the next time you nip over to Manchester for a match?

Haha, I can only dream about that kind of money, but once next year's league schedule is out I'll be going with my cousins from Austin and Houston. If you don't mind coach, you're welcome to tag along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.