Would we be in a CL Final if we didn't draw Liverpool?

Oleole123

Seriously this is a question I ask myself alot in the recent weeks. Liverpool are the only Team which Plays a Football which absolutely Counters us. I was unhappy after we drew Liverpool and even Txiki and Ferran were in a bad mood at the draw.

Im sure we would have defeated Madrid Bayern Barcelona and any other Team. Ur thoughts?

Who knows. I would have loved to have had a crack at the big boys (Bayern, Real, Barca) just to see how we're progressing.

We might have had a great chance this season to get to the final without facing Barca, Bayern, Real. Earlier we had to face Barca, Barca, Real in eariler rounds or the semi.

We codn't finish the job again Monaco last season with a 2 goal lead so probably not. Not withstanding the refereeing been shite this campaign we spurn far to many chances and need to be more direct if we are ever to crack it. It's 2 legged cup football after all. Pep played right into Liverpool's hands, perhaps that's his Achilles heel , he doesn't adapt.

If we can't beat a team 20pts below us in the domestic league over two legs, we don't deserve to get to a CL final or take on the European big teams.

Need to get our own house in order, work out how to beat them and just get on with it. Then we can think about CL finals.

Hopefully we'll get an opportunity next year to set the record straight. There's no way on earth they should have beaten us 3 times this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.