Would Southgate ruin Foden?

Southgate hasn't impressed me as a manager with England but I don't think there is any evidence that international managers ruin club players other than possibly through playing them whilst injured.
Sterling was a figure of hate for the Enland supporters /media well before Southgate came on the scene.

Southgate won't ruin Foden as there isn't enough time. Southgate will be gone after a dreadful display again this summer. Also if Foden played for the rags He would already probably have 5 senior caps !

You are talking about the man who couldn’t manage Middlesborough. Don’t worry, there’s no chance of him ‘managing’ Foden. As others have said, he’ll be off after another early and embarrassing tournament exit.

Southgate could ruin Pele , getting rid of Big Sam because some newspaper set up a bung was the F.A.'s big mistake , especially considering all the crap the F.A. themselves have been up to recently , Big Sam would have got the best out of the players , where as Southgate will just toe the line for the stuffed shirts at the F.A.

If it was up to non of our players would be going anywhere near the England team , re-calling that twat Young says all you need to know, surprised he hasn't given Becks a call

What the fuck is going on?

Dozy david or that cockney twat are much more appropriate.

If it was up to non of our players would be going anywhere near the England team , re-calling that twat Young says all you need to know, surprised he hasn't given Becks a call

Should be a minimum 48 hour suspension for that.

'Would Southgate ruin Foden' I am not really here. Bit arrogant imo, maybe I'm still adjusting.

I don't think so. I think that St George's park is a good thing. Teams win stuff. It's like an ace summer camp you keep going back to and seeing old friends. And it builds over time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.