would you sign it?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Mike D said:
How about a large banner at the game with HUGHES OUT!!!! written on I think that should do the trick along with chants of Hughes out, Hughes out
Another 'trick' we might want to try is supporting the team and manager for a change in a positive way!

tried that doesnt seem to work so next!!!

ell said:
To be honest ive lost hope in him.. but im not going to sign the petition because they dont work.. Sven got sacked after all

to be fair that was because the owner had already made his mind up. sven was gone no matter what. our current owners are here to please the fans and bring us success. if we demanded the manager be sacked im sure they'd take notice

hughes out

100% yes!! When a supporter gets used to losing and when we see no light at the end of the tunnel, they are worrying times. Shit style of play, lack of victories, losing the dressing room and us being in the bottom three. If we lose tommorow, I think he's gone.

C_T_I_D said:
100% yes!! When a supporter gets used to losing and when we see no light at the end of the tunnel, they are worrying times. Shit style of play, lack of victories, losing the dressing room and us being in the bottom three. If we lose tommorow, I think he's gone.
Oh right, Hughes has lost the dressing room? Thanks for breaking that news.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
C_T_I_D said:
You're welcome.
Just to confirm, you've actually been in the dressins room and spoke to all the players who have all said "Guess what C_T_I_D? Hughes has lost me"?

Yes. Elano in particular was giving me full details on this alongside Robinho with a Brazilian national flag on the wall with black spray paint saying 'Hughes out'. Jo talked a bit, but was too busy styling his hair most of the time. I also noticed the Brazilians have caused dressing room unrest by putting a bed of nails where each player sits and where Hughes sits too, they're extra spikey with Hughes! A clear sign for me...sorry PPMCFC ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.