Wrestling

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob

Hey,
I searched for an existing thread already so I wouldn't have to be that guy who starts a wresling thread (apologies if there is one), but I really enjoy Pro Wrestling and was wondering if any fellow blues followed the world of insanity that is WWE, ECW, TNA, ROH, NOAH and others. I had a few mates in FWA but that seems to have gone as far as I can tell.

Fair enough if you don't like it, but can we keep this thread for people who do maintain an interest in Sports Entertainment? No need to have the WRESLING IS FAKE LOL argument again really...

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Hey,
I searched for an existing thread already so I wouldn't have to be that guy who starts a wresling thread (apologies if there is one), but I really enjoy Pro Wrestling and was wondering if any fellow blues followed the world of insanity that is WWE, ECW, TNA, ROH, NOAH and others. I had a few mates in FWA but that seems to have gone as far as I can tell.

Fair enough if you don't like it, but can we keep this thread for people who do maintain an interest in Sports Entertainment? No need to have the WRESLING IS FAKE LOL argument again really...

used to like wwe,wcw/nwa,ecw when i was younger,im a bit to old for it now

I wrestle for a place in Wigan, called GPW. Still watch it quite a lot but don't tend to watch the American stuff much (WWE/TNA), the old ECW stuff was fantastic, ROH was ok but i only really watch the Mexican and Japanese. I used to know a few of the lads at FWA aswell, i appeared on one of these shows, only the one though.

i just cant believe grown ups actually watch it....as for the people who pay to go and watch well thats up to them i supose,keeps you out of trouble and probably more interesting than train spotting if not funnier

I watch it now and again, not as in to it as I was a few years ago though. I started watching when I was about 5 or 6 so I still keep up with it.

I catch WWE now and again but don't go out of my way to watch it.

My Stable (including TMQ, 4HeatonsBlue and Corky)....

nmort1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.