WWE in 1998

I used to love WWE back then, Vader/Michaels...the sable stuff and the fact they used the luchadore guys (who were AWESOME!)...the rock was still a heel and DX was massive! I remember the rock/hhh ladder match bein the best thing ever too!

...how cool were the odditys?

Austin vs McMahon era was the pinnacle of the WWE, went wank from there onwards

I thought the WCW invasion started the downfall of wrestling. In theory it was every wrestling fan's dream but it really dragged on and from that stemmed the brand split which buggered it up all together. There is no competition to keep them on their toes and to make it good, like there was with WCW and ECW back in the late 90s. There is only TNA these days which is lightyears behind.

How can you give 1998s highlights without Untertaker and Mankind hell in a cell? :-P

Jan 98 through to April 01 was the pinnacle of WWF. That said at 7 yrs old 1990-91 stuff was pretty bloody good as well back then. I still watch Rumble, Mania, Summerslam and Survivor series each yr and read about it in case something good happens, but that's about it.

It's a shame as I have tons of WWE dvds as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.