XBMC/ Kodi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride_In_Battle, 24 Apr 2013.

1. cookster

cookster

TV series mate

2. waspish

waspish

Turks repo phoenix zen and Salts repo

3. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Exodus seems to still reign supreme these days from what i hear

4. cookster

cookster

Thanks all.

5. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

TRying to update my android box (leelbox s1) from kodi 16.1 to 17.1.

It is 64 bit but will not update, gets so far then stops installation. Even tried 32 bit download but same problem.
    Tried the playstore method but my apps do not contain the existing kodi so I cannot update it that way, if I try to install it it simply shows it installed and I have the option to open or uninstall.
    Don´t want to lose my settings and apps but is uninstalling my only option or can I get at the preinstalled apps a different way ?

6. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
  7. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Is your box Android 5.0 or above mate? Also if you got the box loaded I think clearing data and uninstall will be your only option, after uninstall, kodi 17 should then appear in your playstore mate

8. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Yes it is 6.0, I think I will have to remove the data . ¿Any guide for that please?

9. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Come out of kodi inti your main app page, go into app settings, then apps, then click on kodi, a page should open with - open, force stop, uninstall, storage used, clear data, clear cache etc. Click on clear data and click OK, that will wipe your existing kodi, them uninstall it. A tip if you want to remember all your addons etc. Before doing the above go to file manager and long press on each source, click on edit source, then write them all down ready to put it your new install

10. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Many thanks PF, I will try that.
    Incidentally I have downñoaded spmc which seems to have a similar interface to 17.1 which is the kodi version I have on my firestick and laptop, do you think that spmc is something I should also consider or not ?