xbox 360 help

Le Havre Oswald

Can anyone help me??

My xbox connects to Live just fine but as soon as i play a game it will start to lag and i will look at my wireless adapter and it flashes from green to red then back to green and then a few mins later back to red and then im disconected from xbox live. It only happens if i start a game . if i just leave it on Dashboad then its fine.

i dont have a Laptop or Pc so im not sure how to change any settings. Is there anything i can do in my xbox settings?.

Thanks.

Is this a poor ping rate issue? best thing to do is download a free program that will test your line speed and more importantly, ping rates mate as they are crucial to online gaming.

mcfc2607 said:
Can anyone help me??

My xbox connects to Live just fine but as soon as i play a game it will start to lag and i will look at my wireless adapter and it flashes from green to red then back to green and then a few mins later back to red and then im disconected from xbox live. It only happens if i start a game . if i just leave it on Dashboad then its fine.

i dont have a Laptop or Pc so im not sure how to change any settings. Is there anything i can do in my xbox settings?.

Thanks.

Try plugging your wireless adapter in the front of the Xbox rather than the back, this sometimes improves the signal, if not then try some of the tips in the link below

Link: http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Better-Connection-on-Xbox

Hope this helps?

When you say i dont have laptop or pc...how have you got access to wifi?

Has somebody in the household got access to the router?

What router is it?

the first thing i would do is unplug my router for a couple of mins then try it again my pal spent about 5 hours on the phone because this would happen but only when playing b ops 2 5 hours on the phone and a week later it was still the same i reset his router and it worked instantly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.