Xbox live

chorleybloo123 said:
Gamertag: WGS UK

I play COD 4 sometimes, I'm mainly on Tiger Woods 08 or Burnout: Paradise

Ill add you, be getting tiger soon so ill give you a game of that, as for COD 4 no tar to many spawn killers and campers for my taste.

i tried to get on the GTA IV on line but was just sat in a lobby for ages anyone know any reasons why ??. I'm always on COD 4 rubbish at it but always enjoy a game my tag is sjb1970 if anyone fancies killing me a few times

sexual chocolate said:
i tried to get on the GTA IV on line but was just sat in a lobby for ages anyone know any reasons why ??. I'm always on COD 4 rubbish at it but always enjoy a game my tag is sjb1970 if anyone fancies killing me a few times

Sounds like me on Halo 3 mate, I always finish last! Some people are just too good at these games

sexual chocolate said:

What lobby were u in m8, some are busier than others. i suggest just going straight into ranked DM and TDM. All the other game modes online are quiet other than racing.

Can't remember which lobby i was in but there was just me and 1 other bloke, i'll give it another try on the ones you mentioned. i'm not really too keen on the racing on GTA TBH prefer the proper main missions of the story.

Did anyone else think the bank job was very similar to that bit in Heat ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.