Yangel Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

domalino

...nope, me neither. Follows on from our scouting south americas next generation though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manchester City have made a formal bid for Venezuela holding midfielder Yangel Herrera (19) of Atlético Venezuela. [@ElNacionalWeb]

Benfica also want Herrera, who has already been capped by Venezuela, but the City Football Group have made an official bid. [@ElNacionalWeb]

Buying tomorrow's Starting XI today. Pep obviously likes him! Tomorrow's Fernandinho?

The future is Blue!

Just like to say I've seen him play many times and if we sign him it'll be a brilliant signing, but if we don't, wouldn't worry too much, he's shit.

Is he any good on Fifa?
I've googled this out of curiosity and can confirm that he's conference level on FIFA, with the potential to one day be a Championship player if he truly applies himself. Can't play left back though.

Just like to say I've seen him play many times and if we sign him it'll be a brilliant signing, but if we don't, wouldn't worry too much, he's shit.

Yes, in my spare time I'm partial to Venezuelan youth football and this lad was one of the stand outs in their u12 side back in 2008. I said to myself as soon as the takeover happened I hope Mansour gets him in 8-10 years.

There is a YouTube video somewhere which I would have linked to, but in all honesty I couldn't tell which one he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.