Yangel Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we seem to have a plan to buy young South American players for relatively low prices (Jesus wasn't a low price but he would've cost more like £50m from Sevilla or Porto) and give them a chance without them having too much pressure.

I think we seem to have a plan to buy young South American players for relatively low prices (Jesus wasn't a low price but he would've cost more like £50m from Sevilla or Porto) and give them a chance without them having too much pressure.

Agree. This looks like the next phase of our youth plans...bypass the Iberian peninsula completely and save a shit ton of money. I think you are probably about 20 million to low on what we would have paid for Jesus had he gone that route.

The main issue is the work permit difficulty. Gabriel might not have been able to get one without his time with the Brazilian national team. In Portugal and Spain, it is significantly easier to acquire one and in Spain, the players can actually get Spanish citizenship in 2 years if they're from another Latin country so it makes it very attractive to be able to become a citizen of the EU in a short period of time.

Can you translate for us?
Google translate says:

Yangel Herrera is transferred to the Manchester City of England. The steering wheel gives the jump to a great one of Europe. Big!

I'm hoping the first part is the important part!!

Probably saved us an extra £30M to Benfica, to get him BEFORE he went there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.