Yangel Herrera (on loan to NYCFC)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by MCFCFanTX, 11 Jun 2017.

1. Shelia's Wheels

Shelia's Wheels

That's great to hear.Any info on how he performed?

2. vincent

vincent

Very well I hear... Even more impressive: he played most of their game last night away to a very strong Argentina team. They drew 1-1. Reports say he Was good again.

3. Shelia's Wheels

Shelia's Wheels

Thank you.I believe we have two very strong talents/options in this lad and the Luiz kid at Girona.

Hopefully one of them can step up and solve a developing issue for our first team.

4. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Scored the winner for Venezuela last night away vs Paraguay, played full 90.

5. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    This boy is actually a tremendous talent. Needs to play in a better league than the MLS.

6. decmancity

decmancity

I won't be surprised if we bring back Douglas Luiz and move Herrera to Girona. It will be a big step up for him but if he can continue his development there then he really might have what it takes to play for City.

7. KCblue

KCblue

Finance
    Girona's a good shout. Assuming they stay up we'll surely be sending players there again next season.

8. Cobra

Cobra

Has there been any update on this guy? NYCFC’s season finished at the start of November so I guess he’s probably still on his post season break, but I wonder if Pep fancies taking a look at him in training. Or maybe he’s been earmarked for another loan.

9. kun

kun

His loan has been extended, he'll be there until the end of the MLS season next November/December.

10. Edwin Edwin

Edwin Edwin

Only one of our loanees who i can see making or rather want to see it make it at the club.
    Highly talented but still raw at the moment to replace Yaya in the squad..After the MLS,he needs a 2 year loan in Europe..Spain or Portugal..as a regular,and by the time Fernandinho's finished here he can replace him..Him and Fred/Weigl for that DM position.