Yann M'Vila banned for 2 years

Going for a pint! It's a good job i'm not in the French national squad, i'd never play again!

The French are in total disarray, nasri was banned after the euro's along with ribery and evra after the 2010 world, they are become a national joke, which is a shame because they are a fantastic footballing side.

Ban is really harsh, but the FFF had to make an example. M'Vila was made an example out of because of his previous disciplinary issues at EURO 2012, plus he was an elder in the team and supposedly initiated the gathering. You guys realized this was done the day before the team's second leg match against Norway that decided which team qualified for the 2013 UEFA U-21 Championship. It may not be important to you, but qualifying for that competition was really important to the federation. France looked fucking awful in that match and trailed 5-1 at one point. Their performance cost the under-21 manager his job.

Any chance to bash the French..

In Paris (last day today), and thank god I'm getting out of this place.
Total discrimination against the English and just won't let you into a club? Surely they don't do that in London? So yeah, I had to walk 2 hours back to my hostel.. Not good.

Anyway back on topic, M'Villa is a decent player and a ban of two years in his early twenties will probably do him more good than harm to leave him out of the squad.

Good!

I wish the English FA would be more like this with our 'stars'.

Terry -enough said
Rooney - Where to start but the way they went about reducing his ban for assault was a disgrace, the way he slagged off England fans at the WC should have resulted in a lengthy ban
Ferdinand - Drugs cheat who was later made captain!!

Its fucking embarrassing. Good on the French

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.