Yaw Yeboah

Ghanaian youngster Yaw Yeboah has confirmed he is edging closer to a loan move to FC Basel after spending the entire last season with Manchester City’s youth side. The 19 year old youngster won the Africa Youth Championship held in Senegal earlier this year and was also one of Ghana’s star performers in the just ended FIFA U20 world cup held in New Zealand. Yeboah says he is keen on a loan move that will see him earn regular playing time with FC Basel. “I have signed my professional contract with Manchester City so I’m now preparing to join them in pre-season,” Yeboah told Accra based Happy FM “However I have received offers from FC Basel, Lille and some other clubs in Spain but I’m keen on joining FC Basel.” “ because I trained with them for a week and they are really bent on snatching me. I want to join them because they will be playing in the UEFA Champions League.” Yaw Yeboah told Happy fm - See more at: http://ghanasoccernet.com/mancheste...oining-fc-basel-on-loan/#sthash.wiQZ9BaR.dpuf

Happy FM... haha, quality station name.
Over here we have miserable/affirmative names such as Absolute Radio, XFM, Capital...

Over there it's Happy :D

Best wishes to the kid, let's hope he can hit them in like his grandfather Tony Yeboah

http://footballmadeinghana.com/i-have-not-signed-for-basel-yaw-yeboah/

Manchester City starlet Yaw Yeboah has debunked rumours linking him to a loan move to Swiss champions FC Basel.

Yeboah who scored twice during the just ended FIFA World Youth Championship in New Zealand stressed that his mother club Manchester City will decide his next destination.

“Manchester City will decide my next move ahead of the coming season”. Yeboah told footballmadeienghana.com

“I trained with FC Basel for a week and also FC Utrecht. If they like me to play there I don’t mind because both very good. Manchester City have the final say”

Yeboah also indicated that he will join the Citizens for Preseason soon

“I will join City’s senior side for preseason in 2-weeks time and afterwards a decision will be taken. I have not signed for Basel”he concluded.

French Ligue 1 giants Lille OSC have completed the signing of Ghana youth star Yaw Yeboah from English giants Manchester City, GHANAsoccernet.com can confirm.

Yeboah, 18, was one of the standout players for Ghana at the 2015 U20 FIFA World Cup in New Zealand.

The former Right to Dream Academy graduate leaves the English giants after joining their youth ranks three years ago.

He was linked with a move to Swiss giants FC Basel as well as Dutch Eredivisie outfit FC Utrecht but he reportedly rejected offers from these clubs to sign for a side managed by former Ghana assistant coach Herve Renard

- See more at: http://ghanasoccernet.com/confirmed...ah-from-manchester-city/#sthash.4Oudix2d.dpuf

Is this a permanent deal? There was talks of a 2 year loan deal.

It is 2 year contract but cannot confirm if loan or not. Yeboah and City had been seeking a loan for him but the early reports so far do not clarify the terms of the transfer.

This came about due to work permit issues!

Oh dear, I was having a look for confirmation and came across this: http://ghanasportsonline.com/index....rench-ligue-1-side-lille-from-manchester-city

"The 18-year-old joined the French side from English giants Manchester City after requesting to leave the Premiership side for more playing time.

Yaboah who had been drafted into Manchester City’s first team after his exploits at the 2015 Africa Youth Championships in Senegal and FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand will be playing under former Cote d’ Ivoire coach Herve Renard for the next two seasons.

The former Ghana U17 midfielder snubbed offers from FC Utrecht and Sion Sitten to sign for the French outfit."

I'm taking everything that website says with a bucketful of salt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.