Yaya contract

colorado blue

I know he's only played a handful of games this season but he's been impressive in all those games. I would give him a 1-2 year contract because think he's still got a lot to offer. He's not the player who will run 50 yards to score anymore but I prefer the way he's playing now anyway. Used to be so frustrating watching him amble around every game waiting for 1 or 2 big runs, now he sits in the middle and is controlling a lot of what goes on plus he's breaking up attacks.

Would hate to see him playing for any of the other top 6 next season. Can't see Chelsea signing him but then I would have said same about Lampard too. Think he would improve the squad of any top teams so hope he stays with us or goes to the US or China.

Definitely past his best, get what we can out of him this season and move on. Be very surprised if stays in England.

Replace Lamps @ NY would be nice

In the shop window.

If not sold in Jan will be gone in summer.

No new contract.

This summer he will be gone I would think. He'll stay until then due to Gundogan's injury and will be played more and in the CL squad so he will be used.

MLS or China in the summer and hopefully we can buy a CM as fernando and Yaya are not great backups to have for a club fighting on all fronts. (Look at the other European clubs 'second choice' options!'

No new contract.

This summer he will be gone I would think. He'll stay until then due to Gundogan's injury and will be played more and in the CL squad so he will be used.

MLS or China in the summer and hopefully we can buy a CM as fernando and Yaya are not great backups to have for a club fighting on all fronts. (Look at the other European clubs 'second choice' options!'
Kindly list them please

He's been very effective the last few matches. Definitely glad that agent debacle worked itself out. Now that Gudogan is gone the rest of the year we need him. But yeah, can't see him signing a new contract. He'll be off to China for a fat pay day.

Kindly list them please

Bayern have: Xavi Alonso, Thiago, Arturo Vidal, Renato Sanches, Javi Martinez + the converted midfielders in Lahm and Alaba
Juventus have: Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Hernanes, and Asamoah
Real Madrid have: Kroos, Modric, Casimeiro, Isco, Sergio Asencio, Kovacic, James
Barcelona have: Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic, Andre Gomes, Rafinha, Mascherano, Denis Suarez
PSG have: Verrati, Matuidi, Rabiot, Motta, Pastore
City have: Toure, Gundogan, Fernando, Fernandinho, Delph, Silva, and KDB.

City and PSG are well short of the quality of the other clubs i've listed IMO. Think looking at next season Cleavers is right Toure and Fernando both need to get gone and we need to buy/promote two TOP talents if we want to be competing at the highest level on all fronts all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.