Yaya contract

To say he was running in treacle would be too kind to him. It's kind of depressing to see him getting into promising positions and knowing that a few years ago he'd have turned on the after burners and bulldozed his way into the box and smashed in a goal and now he just loses the ball.

After that today I am now sadly of the opinion he is finished. Thought we were ok in the 1st half and probably agree with Sterling off but I would have had Zab on.

Not sure he can come on as a substitute and immediately be up to speed; the first five minutes were particularly awkward and made uncomfortable viewing. Hoping that this summer will be one where reason triumphs over emotion and that players are allowed to leave.

i am always baffled by what people see/watch/pay attention to during the game... the second half, except for the goal Arsenal had no chances (MOTD showed nothing from them in the 2nd half that's usually a pretty good indication)... we finally slowed down the game to keep the crowd out of it... limited their chances in the box ( i don't think Giroud had a touch in the box), Alexis was playing defense most of the 2nd half... do people really think that it was a coincidence that it happened when Yaya came on the field? Yes he does not run and scores any longer (he is 33 years old) and has played a lot of football in his life... his role now is to slow down the game, make sure we don't loose the ball during build up and get us going... why do you think Xhaka was almost man marking him during our build up? I agree that he will be gone next year... i see him with a team like Everton and he will make them top 5 or very close because he will be afforded protection just like Pierlo was in his last days at Juve...

Can he honestly look himself in the mirror or at PEP and say even though I was only on for 45 mins I gave 100% effort. He looks unfit and overweight again and not taking the club seriously in fact he's taking the club for a ride.

i am always baffled by what people see/watch/pay attention to during the game.

I would go the doctors if I were you, that constant blinking problem is playing havoc with your eyesight, the only thing I can think that is wrong with you if you didn't see Yaya misplace plenty of passes and the first 5/10mins of the second half he was awful, especially around our own box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.