Yaya contract

and i agree with you that he is leaving... but yesterday he was brought on to slow down the game and regain possession and he helped with that... that's the simple point i was attempting to make... but yes Yaya is history and he knows it and i believe Pep will remedy all in the next year

Good stuff. There were 100s of people posting that were desperate for him to be given a new contract. Glad pep didn't listen to them.

i am always baffled by what people see/watch/pay attention to during the game... the second half, except for the goal Arsenal had no chances (MOTD showed nothing from them in the 2nd half that's usually a pretty good indication)... we finally slowed down the game to keep the crowd out of it... limited their chances in the box ( i don't think Giroud had a touch in the box), Alexis was playing defense most of the 2nd half... do people really think that it was a coincidence that it happened when Yaya came on the field? Yes he does not run and scores any longer (he is 33 years old) and has played a lot of football in his life... his role now is to slow down the game, make sure we don't loose the ball during build up and get us going... why do you think Xhaka was almost man marking him during our build up? I agree that he will be gone next year... i see him with a team like Everton and he will make them top 5 or very close because he will be afforded protection just like Pierlo was in his last days at Juve...

It's certainly not just Evian in the glass, cloud cuckoo land.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.