Yaya-Keep or Sell?

On what grounds ?

He has done nothing wrong.

He will want to play at least a little and he will want to leave

If he broke any rules be refused to play etc he would at least get wages docked and could end up getting sued so if he did stay despite both sides wanting him to do he would have to at least behave and play when required etc. However I believe we would also have to play him a certain number of times to avoid him suing us

He will want to play at least a little and he will want to leave

If he broke any rules be refused to play etc he would at least get wages docked and could end up getting sued so if he did stay despite both sides wanting him to do he would have to at least behave and play when required etc. However I believe we would also have to play him a certain number of times to avoid him suing us

That's what I mean. If we don't come to an agreement with him, he can just sit there being sulky Yaya & if we pick him, stroll around. Then in Jan he can sign a pre contract with whoever he wants, then leave for nowt. It looks like he's getting big money offers from China, so it's in his interests to go, but I can't imagine he or his agent paying ten mil to get out of the contract.

They will want to pocket a shitload of money from both City & the buying club imo.

We can't push him anywhere. He has 12 months left
we can if it is true that he and his agent are so desperate to leave that he is looking to buy out the last year of his contract as opposed to City just allowing him to leave on a free jost to get him off the wage bill

I was hoping he'd move on this time last year tbh. He's capable of scoring a match winning goal but if he doesnt play every week he'll spit his dummy out, yet if he does play he'll only start making an effort in the last 10 minutes of we're a losing. And I believe giving him the captain's arm band when VC was injured, cost us.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9h9 hours ago
İlkay Gündoğan's move to City will free Yaya Touré to reunite with Roberto Mancini at Inter. [Corriere dello Sport]

CjQY6EeWEAALwXZ.jpg

we can if it is true that he and his agent are so desperate to leave that he is looking to buy out the last year of his contract as opposed to City just allowing him to leave on a free jost to get him off the wage bill
How then? He can just sit it out as many have done before.

Most likely we'll get fed up and accede to Inter's peanuts

Where they will scheme to arrange a hostile loan with no obligation to buy deal. City naturally covering all of his remaining wages.

To be honest mate...he's 33, inthe last 12months of his deal, costing us over 220k a week and no where near the footballer he was 18months ago.....If we can get his wages off the books(which will save us nearly 11mil) I'd be more than happy to let him go on a free.....time to get younger and more hungry to win!; )

To be honest mate...he's 33, inthe last 12months of his deal, costing us over 220k a week and no where near the footballer he was 18months ago.....If we can get his wages off the books(which will save us nearly 11mil) I'd be more than happy to let him go on a free.....time to get younger and more hungry to win!; )

I would absolutely let him go for free; I think he would have a negative affect on the squad should he stay. But you know Inter are still going to try the loan with part covered wages deal right up until deadline day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.