Yaya-Keep or Sell?

Anyone think we going to be stuck with him for another season...dont see many prem teams showing interest.....we really need to move on and this is the summer to do it!

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 19m19 minutes ago
City have ignored calls from Toure's agent Dmitry Seluk over a new deal and he may have to buy out his contract. [Mail]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 14m14 minutes ago
Yaya Toure has turned down TWO 'mega-bucks' offers to move to China, as well as a move to Inter. [Mirror]

Read Man City ‏@ReadManCity 12m12 minutes ago
According to both the Mail and Telegraph, Yaya Toure wants to remain in the Premier League, irrespective of his future under Guardiola.

Read Man City ‏@ReadManCity 10m10 minutes ago
It is understood that Yaya would prefer to stay at City and has rejected big money moves away from England.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m12 minutes ago
Yaya Toure is ready to turn down a £30m contract in China to stay in the Premier League, even if City sell him. [Telegraph + Daily Mail]

It's all a game by his agent trying to get us to let him go for free and pay his wages etc. I would just ignore the ****.

Anyone think we going to be stuck with him for another season...dont see many prem teams showing interest.....we really need to move on and this is the summer to do it!

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 19m19 minutes ago
City have ignored calls from Toure's agent Dmitry Seluk over a new deal and he may have to buy out his contract. [Mail]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 14m14 minutes ago
Yaya Toure has turned down TWO 'mega-bucks' offers to move to China, as well as a move to Inter. [Mirror]

Read Man City ‏@ReadManCity 12m12 minutes ago
According to both the Mail and Telegraph, Yaya Toure wants to remain in the Premier League, irrespective of his future under Guardiola.

Read Man City ‏@ReadManCity 10m10 minutes ago
It is understood that Yaya would prefer to stay at City and has rejected big money moves away from England.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m12 minutes ago
Yaya Toure is ready to turn down a £30m contract in China to stay in the Premier League, even if City sell him. [Telegraph + Daily Mail]
Like you, I think we are stuck with him unless his agent really does go ahead and buy up his contract. By doing that, he can 'earn' himself a signing on fee that would compensate for diving into his bank account. Better for everyone if that happened rather than his agent lingering around like a bad smell.

I hope Pep tells him to move on.....He'd struggling even more in Pep's high enery, high work rate style of play.....would be a big mistake having him in our starting 11 next season.....sad to say but he should have gone 12months ago....220k a week for another 12months?....would be very poor business!

Yaya Toure determined to STAY at Man City and work under Guardiola
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...toure-guardiola-manchester-city-stay-11395297

i would have no problem if he wants to stay as long as he is willing to take a pay cut and only be regarded as a squad player and be willing to spend most of his games coming off the bench to close the games out. I don't feel this will be what he wants though which would be a shame as i think he has so much to pass onto the youngsters coming through as he has certainly be one of City's all time greatest players whilst he has played for us of that nobody can doubt.

If he had just dumped that prick of an agent it could have been all so different

No we can't, because it's a bullshitter 'telling us' he will buy himself out, just as he told us there were issues about a fucking cake.

He can just stay. And whinge. He is taking up a squad space, on huge wages.

We have no obligation to give him a squad place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.