Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I think he will go. Probably on loan with us paying a share of his wages.

Great player for us, in the past.

He is not the future.

It's all well and good him looking fitter this season but why the fuck is a guy in his position not in top physical shape anyway?

Last season was a piss take.

It's all well and good him looking fitter this season but why the fuck is a guy in his position not in top physical shape anyway?

Last season was a piss take.

Stop being nasty it was his birthday.

Time for him to move on. He wont however. Toure and Seluk have one motivation - money.

He'll hang around this year - take the money and be indifferent - early in the new year he will sign a deal with someone else and see out the remainder of the season with even less interest. Really should have moved him on after the last title. He has been amazing for us during his spell here and wwe should never lose sight of that but its time for him and us to move on.

He'll hang around this year - take the money and be indifferent - early in the new year he will sign a deal with someone else and see out the remainder of the season with even less interest. Really should have moved him on after the last title. He has been amazing for us during his spell here and wwe should never lose sight of that but its time for him and us to move on.

Think this will be eerily accurate. I'm worried he's still around. The bloke is in no shape to play under Pep and he's going to compromise any team he plays in.

I wonder if there's any chance Yaya will show up at CB this season. He played there for Pep before.
He played there vs the rags in the CL Final but this didn't mean Pep wanted him there on merit. Barca had a CB problem because of injury and suspension leaving them stretched for cover. Barca weren't troubled by this, true, but the ball must have spent about 90% of the game in the rags half, and with players like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi up there then it would help make Yaya's job that night an easy one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.