Yaya-Keep or Sell?

Think this will be eerily accurate. I'm worried he's still around. The bloke is in no shape to play under Pep and he's going to compromise any team he plays in.

this. surely we can shift him. rather hes not there at all like nasri/mangala (not that I agree with that, in fact i vehemently disagree in the case of mangala)

He'll hang around this year - take the money and be indifferent - early in the new year he will sign a deal with someone else and see out the remainder of the season with even less interest. Really should have moved him on after the last title. He has been amazing for us during his spell here and wwe should never lose sight of that but its time for him and us to move on.

The thing is this time he faces a manager who wouldn't think twice about not even making him a sub if needs be

Atleast one thing is for sure, Pep won't keep on playing him if he doesn't move around.

I was looking forward to a complete new midfield this summer, were just one injury away from a Fernando/Delph yaya midfield. It was definitely time to move on this summer.
Not necessarily, Pep could throw in someone like Zaba in midfield or even a youngster like Aleix Garcia.

Not necessarily, Pep could throw in someone like Zaba in midfield or even a youngster like Aleix Garcia.

I think Garcia should be in with a shout. Our midfield was in need of huge improvement, gundogan is quality, but I can see at some point this season being back to our midfield of the past couple of years, which isn't nowhere near good enough. Toure is capable of winning a game, but we've seen him time after time getting out run by opposition midfielders. Peps the best manager in the game, he will know a lot more about managing a club than me. But I can't help but think we're going to regret not buying two midfielders this summer. We may get a surprise wIth three weeks still left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.