Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't sound good. We need to move out the old players and make room for new players.

No way we should pay 250k p/w for a squad player........If he is willing to accept half fair enough but some how doubt the agent will
£125k a week. How will the poor bugger survive!

This would really piss me off if true
He's past his best. What we require is young hungry players with a future. Not squad players stinking the place out

And yes I am fucking annoyed at sc price rises

This doesn't sound good. We need to move out the old players and make room for new players.

We can't move them all out though at once. We'd still be buying the new players that would take Toure's place in the first team but would then have players like Toure on the bench rather than Fernando. That way we'd hopefully have. a younger, more energetic first 11 but still have some quality on the bench that could change games and be very effective if used sparingly.

It's the likes of Fernando, Sagna, Clichy etc that need to be moved on while players such as Toure etc are the backups.

As long as we are not relying on him to be our main pivot player then I am all for this.

Against a parked bus Yaya is a useful player.

We can't move them all out though at once. We'd still be buying the new players that would take Toure's place in the first team but would then have players like Toure on the bench rather than Fernando. That way we'd hopefully have. a younger, more energetic first 11 but still have some quality on the bench that could change games and be very effective if used sparingly.

It's the likes of Fernando, Sagna, Clichy etc that need to be moved on while players such as Toure etc are the backups.

£6m for someone to Play 10 minutes a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.