Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimitri Seluk (ag. Yaya Touré) to TMW: "Renewal with City? Nothing is impossible, but soon he'll be a free agent and we can choose a team."

Seluk: "There are so many offers on our table to be evaluated. We are considering everything and will soon make a decision."

Seluk: "We will not consider moving to USA or China. Yaya wants to continue at a high level in Europe, playing in the Champions League."

"Bayern Munich would be a club suited to his level."

of course he'll say that to try and put his client into a favourable position when it come to negotiations. some of it might be true, some of it will be a bluff.

think Yaya would accept a 1 year extension on the same wages or a reduced wage. I doubt any 'so called bigger clubs' would offer money more and a longer contract than that. And judging the way he let Jesus take the penalty the other night without making a fuss, showed he cared about Jesus' development and confidence to help the club move forward, a thought that he wants to still be involved in that process.

Think Bayern wanting him is wishful thinking. At best he would be a squad player on significantly reduced wages as they don't need 'big names' and tend to buy young players now with years to develop and improve.

The 'offers on the table' are probably from clubs like Valencia, Sevilla, Inter etc that want that experience as they try to progress in Europe.

He does deserve a send off and if sergio leaves without one i am really going to get arsey

Sergio will never leave. I have devised plans to stop that that including making his passport disappear in the middle of the night and supergluing myself to every plane he tries to board ....

I can sleep soundly now ,keep up the good work agent Gav

I did have a plan to stop Zabba leaving by kidnapping Rick Parfitt and Francis Rossi. But then i thought they'd get Stockholm Syndrome for me and, to be honest, i can't go through that all again ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.