Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Yaya wants to miss the coming season. We are making all the right moves off the pitch at the moment.

No offer then from City.

I am sure when he said he was off if a new contract wasn't signed before the weekend he could see himself in a different shirt.

Don't believe everything he says Karen.
Don't disbelieve everything he says Karen.

Yes it looks like his loyalty is to be rewarded with a new contract.

Can celebrate with a good drink with his mate seluk......forgot doesn't drink does he?
Doesn't matter really if does or doesn't drink as I asked Karen not to disbelieve EVERYTHING he says. In order words just as it is with you and me, he does tell lies but he would have to not be a human to never tell the truth all of the time.
....and oh sorry I thought I said that to Karen just realised I said that to you.

So I get the feeling we're going to do a magnificent 7 days of signings.

Maybe today will be a Yaya renewal. Fair play to him, he's turned my opinion around again the last half of the season but I'd doubt he could produce that next year over a full 9 months, we'll see though.

Probably going to say summat everyone will disagree with but, im a bit gutted if true. I wanted a younger, quicker, happier midfield base. Maybe even with a bit of a meaner streak like dejong a bit more character (micah not pogbad). I respect yaya as the player he was and what he has achieved. I just think its time to move on. Please note i havnt slagged him off I dont dislike him just want a bit more life in that position.

Probably going to say summat everyone will disagree with but, im a bit gutted if true. I wanted a younger, quicker, happier midfield base. Maybe even with a bit of a meaner streak like dejong a bit more character (micah not pogbad). I respect yaya as the player he was and what he has achieved. I just think its time to move on. Please note i havnt slagged him off I dont dislike him just want a bit more life in that position.

One of our best players last season and there aint a player out there to compare 1 year is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.