Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I lead a simple life hence I do not need to lie. And I also do not use the word " simples "
Good on you. Not using the word "simples" is a matter of choice so goodluck with that. When was the last time you told a lie? I bet you have never told a lie since you joined this forum. So again I say, good on you.

Yaya Touré is spending the weekend considering a new contract on offer from City with an announcement expected within 48 hours. [Mirror]

So I get the feeling we're going to do a magnificent 7 days of signings.

Maybe today will be a Yaya renewal. Fair play to him, he's turned my opinion around again the last half of the season but I'd doubt he could produce that next year over a full 9 months, we'll see though.

He won't need too.

He'll play in the relevant games & not need to do 90 minutes regularly.

If he looks after himself & keeps in peak,slim condition he can play the 'metronome' role for years to come.

None better in the world in that role. The weight,pace & angle of his passes is unsurpassed.

Yaya Touré is spending the weekend considering a new contract on offer from City with an announcement expected within 48 hours. [Mirror]
Considering? Lol. He should snap up any chance of a one year extension, on significantly reduced salary with no guarantee he's a nailed on starter.

He needs us more than we need him, otherwise he can go to China and satisfy his agents greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.