Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering? Lol. He should snap up any chance of a one year extension, on significantly reduced salary with no guarantee he's a nailed on starter.

He needs us more than we need him, otherwise he can go to China and satisfy his agents greed.
But in China, he'd command a huge salary, far more than we would want to offer. If Yaya is all about money, he'll leave.

Hope he stays for one more year though.

But in China, he'd command a huge salary, far more than we would want to offer. If Yaya is all about money, he'll leave.

Hope he stays for one more year though.
I'd keep Yaya for a year.

When we got bought out, I had a strange dream. I dreamt we'd win the Champions league in 17/18. I don't gamble nowadays but I'm gonna stick 20 quid on us. Be a fitting end to Yaya at City, and a dream come true.

Maybe, just maybe...

Actually you just did ergo you lied. ;-)

Yeah. You are correct I lie yaya he always tell the truth. He considers the truth this weekend with mister seluk his best friend he too tells the truth. You tell the truth ergo I lie..

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you're not Yaya's biggest fan.

I think that first and foremost I can appreciate the unique set of skills that yaya Toure has, and the memories he has provided for many blues. I also believe there is a correct time for a club on the verge of great things to release the old guard and create a team which will be remembered as one of the best in history.
I also do find it difficult to forget the times when one player has put himself before the ambitions and integrity of the club.
I also believe that we need a top class defensive midfielder to complement the array of attacking talent we have.

You are correct in that yaya is not on my Christmas card list or someone I would like to buy a pint for.

At the match I have always enjoyed his contribution and give him a hearty round of applause as he takes the field as I am sure you do.

I think that first and foremost I can appreciate the unique set of skills that yaya Toure has, and the memories he has provided for many blues. I also believe there is a correct time for a club on the verge of great things to release the old guard and create a team which will be remembered as one of the best in history.
I also do find it difficult to forget the times when one player has put himself before the ambitions and integrity of the club.
I also believe that we need a top class defensive midfielder to complement the array of attacking talent we have.

You are correct in that yaya is not on my Christmas card list or someone I would like to buy a pint for.

At the match I have always enjoyed his contribution and give him a hearty round of applause as he takes the field as I am sure you do.
That's a well thought out and balanced post that, mate.

I think Yaya may well be able to play a fairly important older figure mentoring role next season. We are losing a lot of the old guard and will not have too many experienced older heads and whereas recently we have looked too old on the pitch a lot of very good younger team soften have an older player who comes on from time to time. My own feeling with Yaya is that he has a better ability to collect a ball and distribute it from deep than anyone else in the squad and though not the player he was two or three years ago, these are still invaluable skills that we can use. I would be happy to keep him , though I fully appreciate why you think otherwise.

Love yaya. Been great for us and is one of the greatest players in the prem ever. Will be a sad day when he is not here. Lay off the cakes this summwr yaya. Go out with 3 premier league medals.

yaya should stay and give him one year or 6 months to the next window and what have city got to lose even if we found a replacement in the summer you just never know and yaya could be a key member to the squad and i have a feeling pep wants to go for the lot next season. league cup FA cup premier league champions league needs a big squad and 25 players so there should be a place for yaya even play him at the back in a 3 would work he got the skills to be a cover for that role

yaya should stay and give him one year or 6 months to the next window and what have city got to lose even if we found a replacement in the summer you just never know and yaya could be a key member to the squad and i have a feeling pep wants to go for the lot next season. league cup FA cup premier league champions league needs a big squad and 25 players so there should be a place for yaya even play him at the back in a 3 would work he got the skills to be a cover for that role

Yaya in a back 3? Lets stick Spanish Dave in nets and Vinny on the left wing while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.