Yaya to cover as a Central defender?

Played at centre back for Guardiola at Barca and dealt with peak Drogba no problem, it's a yes from me.
He also had Shrek in his back pocket in a CL final but that was many years ago. He has lost power and pace and he never was that good in the air for someone so tall so for those reasons it's a no from me

Take the booking against Leicester so banned for Huddersfield. Stones and Tosin should be ok for that

Played at centre back for Guardiola at Barca and dealt with peak Drogba no problem, it's a yes from me.
He was closer to peak Yaya then though. Not suited for it any more. Barely suited for our team in general sadly. Slows things down so much and is constantly underhitting passes this season. Whether he is just not putting in the effort due to being unhappy or he's just totally fallen off a cliff, we can't rely on him now for much of anything imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.