Yaya to NYCFC?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2017 at 5:34 AM.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

2. Gabriel

Gabriel

It was November 19th last year when he came back into the side last year at Crystal Palace and pretty much remained a mainstay thereinafter. Unless Gundogan is injured again, I cannot see Toure playing a prolonged run of games, which is arguably how he hones his fitness. However, unless we have identified an obtainable replacement, then I cannot see us going into the second half of the season a man light.

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

4. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

Time to move on Yaya. Been a great servant for our club but he sadly is no longer good enough for this side.

5. Father Paul

Father Paul

Always likely to be his last season but I don't see this happening in January unless a replacement is lined up. He could still have a role to play as was pointed out he did not appear last season until around this time of year.

6. fulabeer

fulabeer

Slap a 100 million price tag on him and tell NYC to take it or leave it... ;)

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Only way this could happen in January is if we signed a LB so that Delph could move into CM as a backup. Otherwise we're way too short in numbers.

8. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Let him go .....we need to move on Foden. If your good enough , your old enough.

9. blueparrot

blueparrot

Not sure what Yaya has to do with Foden, Foden isn't going to play where Yaya has been playing the last season or so.

10. waspish

waspish

Think it’s more to do with bench space