Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the way he did this season? :/

Thanks Billy, fantastic news
Well, I said this morning the rest would go and they have officially done. I figure with Yaya they'll announce the 'new' deal when they're happy with it. But the point is he has agreed in principle to stay so he isn't talking to anyone else and isn't being released. I'm hoping we give him 2 years with the idea that in year 2 he's potentially coaching.

Cheers Billy, fantastic news..

He deserves 2 years for all the amazing moments he has given us..

vincent-kompany-man-city-capital-one-cup-league-cup-final_3423367.jpg

Oh yes and Willy was the hero of the day but Yaya definitely played his part and didn't fluff his lines with the match winning penalty.

Keeping Yaya would not harm our chances of winning more silverware.

Well, I said this morning the rest would go and they have officially done. I figure with Yaya they'll announce the 'new' deal when they're happy with it. But the point is he has agreed in principle to stay so he isn't talking to anyone else and isn't being released. I'm hoping we give him 2 years with the idea that in year 2 he's potentially coaching.

Excellent news. Even if he plays a much reduced role next season, he'll still be an asset. Even at 34 there's no-one better in the EPL in my opinion when it comes to giving you control of the ball. Any more rumours on potential outgoings? I think we can upgrade significantly on Nolito and Fernando personally

Oh yes and Willy was the hero of the day but Yaya definitely played his part and didn't fluff his lines with the match winning penalty.

Keeping Yaya would not harm our chances of winning more silverware.

Agreed. The pic was for the person that said we didn't win anything last year.

That great news, I reckon. I think he's realised what he was going to give up if he ever left here under a cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.