Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya is 3yrs past his peak. Same goes for Aguero, Silva, Zabba and VK. Why are they still here???????? Far far too much sentimentality going on from the bleeding hearts and luvvies on here. They are all City greats. But time moves on and we just got smashed 4-0 by Everton with most of the above playing. That says it all. They're no longer even close to being good enough.

Without taking the thread about Yaya away,you say Aguero should be gone as well ? No sentiment at all,he would walk into any team in the world,easily

Muller/Neymar/Benzema :)

So Aguero at cam/rw at Bayern?

Lw at Barca?

He could play for Madrid but he'd have to add playmaking to his game.. Ronaldo would be throwing hissys every game if Aguero, like he does here, was trying to take everyone on all the time instead of passing it aha

So Aguero at cam/rw at Bayern?

Lw at Barca?

He could play for Madrid but he'd have to add playmaking to his game.. Ronaldo would be throwing hissys every game if Aguero, like he does here, was trying to take everyone on all the time instead of passing it aha

To be honest,I know I said the world,but it was too easy for you to name those three clubs !! Take those 3 away,and you might agree then eh ?

To be honest,I know I said the world,but it was too easy for you to name those three clubs !! Take those 3 away,and you might agree then eh ?

Don't think he works hard enough to play for A.Madrid again..Under Simeone anyway

And Arguments can be made for Chelsea and Juventus too...And maybe that lot as he wouldn't fit their lump it in the mixer philosophy. But everywhere else, definitely.

Don't think he works hard enough to play for A.Madrid again..Under Simeone anyway

And Arguments can be made for Chelsea and Juventus too...And maybe that lot as he wouldn't fit their lump it in the mixer philosophy. But everywhere else, definitely.

OK then,maybe 6 !!! But I'd be pretty confident of Ath Madrid taking him back.....they did with Torres ffs !!!

OK then,maybe 6 !!! But I'd be pretty confident of Ath Madrid taking him back.....they did with Torres ffs !!!

Torres was a former captain, youth player he's an Atletico legend and went back as a reserve, for almost free. Aguero is not that popular there, they call him a rat because he forced his way out and said he'd be happy to go to Real Madrid if he could.

Not to mention they couldn't afford him.

Torres was a former captain, youth player he's an Atletico legend and went back as a reserve, for almost free. Aguero is not that popular there, they call him a rat because he forced his way out and said he'd be happy to go to Real Madrid if he could.

Not to mention they couldn't afford him.

They would get used to it,rat or no rat,to be fair he probably won't go there anyway,I'm hoping it's back to Argentina when his time in Europe is up,as to go back to my original point I wouldn't want him against us that is for sure

Yaya is 3yrs past his peak. Same goes for Aguero, Silva, Zabba and VK. Why are they still here???????? Far far too much sentimentality going on from the bleeding hearts and luvvies on here. They are all City greats. But time moves on and we just got smashed 4-0 by Everton with most of the above playing. That says it all. They're no longer even close to being good enough.
You'll get plenty arguing with you, but I agree mostly. I think Aguero still has something to give though, so I'd happily see him here for a bit yet, but the others can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.