Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Cheadle_hulmeBlue, 19 Nov 2016.

1. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

It's been relatively long since his clown of an agent spoke. Maybe another period on the sidelines for Yaya awaits? :)

2. karen7

karen7

“Definitely. I love this football club,” he told Sky Sports when asked if he wants to stay at Manchester City beyond this season.

Yaya also took the time to praise his manager, Pep Guardiola, for his efforts in getting him back to his best.

“Last year I was overweight, it was a difficult situation, there were a lot of problems with my family. I was talking with him (Pep) most of the time and people were not seeing that on the screen. Those talks will stay between him and me. He knows what I can do and what I’m capable of doing,”

“He’s been honest with me. He is the guy that pushed me up, made me come back and that’s why I’m feeling respectful with him and that’s why I want to show him he was right.”

While Pep and Yaya have had their differences in the past, it appears that they now have a very good relationship.

“He is a special guy in football..” said Touré.

3. bluebc

bluebc

4. shevtheblue

shevtheblue

IT
    I was pretty happy reading this morning that Yaya said he loves the club. Well there he is, Seluk the snake is right on fuckin' cue to bring it all down as usual. He'll be off, probably to Milan or a club like that, we no longer completely rely on him so this nob can't get away with saying whatever he wants. Every player who's contract is expiring was told we would make a decision at the end of the season, March is not the end of the season you bellend.

5. pfazz

pfazz

just read an article full of f**k all.

6. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

The man is all bluster.

Pay it no mind.

And frankly, if the rags want to pay Yaya the money required, plus Rooney, Ibra, De Gea and pig fucker all get 300K a week, let them. It'll hasten their fall.

7. City health warning

City health warning

I am not arsed one way or the other. He earned the right for an extension but not at the wages that Yaya and his agent are probably demanding.

8. Brian Boland

Brian Boland

Yaya would improve them - mustn't happen

9. BigOscar

BigOscar

Looks done tbh. Maybe can do a job in a low intensity game against teams sitting back, but it was almost embarrassing for him in the second half today.

10. blue wang

blue wang

economist
    I though he had a decent 60 minutes. Was never going to last the full ninety with a young and energetic Liverpool midfield.