Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His pace aside, what exactly did he do wrong last night?

Slowed down the game.

Didn't make any sort of defensive contribution.
Didn't make any runs ahead of the ball
Didn't make any attempts to play an early, incisive pass.

We were playing with 10 men.

Anyone know what Yaya’s pass completion rate was last night? Didn’t look like he gave the ball away once. And for those bemoaning the fact he didn’t make any forward runs, I don’t suppose you grasp the concept of playing holding midfield.

Anyone know what Yaya’s pass completion rate was last night? Didn’t look like he gave the ball away once. And for those bemoaning the fact he didn’t make any forward runs, I don’t suppose you grasp the concept of playing holding midfield.
he still has to press and he didn't

he still has to press and he didn't

He’s poor off the ball, I love Yaya but he’s always been like that. I don’t think anyone’s talking about Yaya as a long-term solution but his performance last night was good, it’s just that he’s not suited to the system that we play so the abuse he’s been getting is unjustified.

He’s poor off the ball, I love Yaya but he’s always been like that. I don’t think anyone’s talking about Yaya as a long-term solution but his performance last night was good, it’s just that he’s not suited to the system that we play so the abuse he’s been getting is unjustified.
I won't diss him but he did leave the holes they kept getting through,we have to send the big guns to brizzle now,hope he doesn't go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.