Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's players are monitored for everything all the time. Yaya's monitors may show something that is simply not up to snuff, be it speed, overall fitness levels, weight, recovery, whatever.

As we saw last season, Pep treats the players like the professionals they are and expects them to show up ready to go. Maybe he is simply not fit for purpose in the current team set-up (3-5-2) and Peps not going to waver or fold for him? We have at least 4-5 players who can play a DM role, so no need to bend. Plus, it is about respect and the Manager.

Played a blinder again...new contract and not available for whatever reason......to be fair he was very good late last season but I still stand with he should have been turfed at Cakegate.

I thought he looked really impressive pre-season but if, as stated, he's been mouthing off, or letting a few things slip he shouldn't have, then ..... no surprise really

I don't want to say I told you....

** Gets the tin hat out and waits for the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.