Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Some sitting behind me think he is little short of shit.

I think he is immense, our best player for decades, and I wish the enlightened souls sitting behind me could see his value, but they can't.

He is a donkey with lead boots, but they also think our best ever player is Paul Dickov.

Oh, for the days of standing, when you could move and not listen to such crap.

Yaya is one of the best players in the world, and we are lucky to have him.

citijin said:
blue underpants said:
I'v watched some monsterous players in my 54 years supporting the blues but in the last 3 years i have come to the conclusion that Yaya is our best ever player, before tonight it was still Colin Bell but after that run and goal it's now Yaya, he has nearly won us the league again the guy is just awesome
i think you mean the ultimate Master.

no, monster is right. we have the beast but yaya is just a monster

He looked like he was going to keep on running to John O'Groats when he took off for the last goal!

I have reconsidered the player of the year. I originally plumped for Merlin, but now I think it should be Yaya.

He is a mighty player at the peak of his powers.

It's crazy the amount of goals he's got from cm people mention Lampard and Gerrard but when they got that many goals they both played effectively as second strikers.

I just wonder how long it will take to win over some of his critic City fans. Most likely when he leaves and they realize he is pretty much irreplaceable.

The goal against Stoke in the Final, or the semi against United, or Newcastle or......yesterday in the 93rd minute!

Pure entertainment.

.....or the pass to Kun against Palace!

The weird thing is,the minute he started that run in his own half I knew he was going to score.What a player.How he is not highly rated by all on this site is a mystery to me.

Is probably coveted by every club in the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.