Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

He can score goals that no other player in the PL is capable of. He's the real player of the season.

One of a kind.

I doubt there was ever a football player of his constitution with such pace and technique.

He is just complete player, I guess goalkeeping might be the only position he couldn't play and be world class while doing it. But who knows :D

He would walk into any side in the world he's that good. However I think why he doesn't get the love of some City fans is simply because he can be lazy, and sometimes in certain types of games, he decides to go missing.

Because of our meteoric rise I think a lot of the fans value graft, passion over technical ability. That's what we needed not so many years ago, to get out of div2 and div1. It's a different game now and having Yaya in our team gives us an advantage over every team in the league (When he's up for it).

He is the ultimate midfielder, I've been saying this for a couple of years now that Barcelona never got the best out of him just as a defensive midfielder.

bennyboy said:
The weird thing is,the minute he started that run in his own half I knew he was going to score.What a player.How he is not highly rated by all on this site is a mystery to me.

Correctamundo, you just knew he was going to score the moment he started running. Fantastic.

Yaya always looks as if hes ambling about, apart from that goal of course, but looking at the stats this morning he ran over 10K last night. what a star!

BlueBearBoots said:
Yaya always looks as if hes ambling about, apart from that goal of course, but looking at the stats this morning he ran over 10K last night. what a star!

Let's hope he plays like that sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.