Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

run forest run. He's like a ocean liner, takes a bit of stopping once he is up to speed.

Harvster said:
bennyboy said:
The weird thing is,the minute he started that run in his own half I knew he was going to score.What a player.How he is not highly rated by all on this site is a mystery to me.

Correctamundo, you just knew he was going to score the moment he started running. Fantastic.
Everyone knew he was going to score, the Villa players knew he was going to score but they could do fuck all about it

MCFC4EVR said:
It's crazy the amount of goals he's got from cm people mention Lampard and Gerrard but when they got that many goals they both played effectively as second strikers.

......and they were the first choice penalty takers

Walking back to the car last night, couldn't get out of my head that good old kiddies' song.

"The runaway train came down the track....................."

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Some sitting behind me think he is little short of shit.

I think he is immense, our best player for decades, and I wish the enlightened souls sitting behind me could see his value, but they can't.

He is a donkey with lead boots, but they also think our best ever player is Paul Dickov.

Oh, for the days of standing, when you could move and not listen to such crap.

Yaya is one of the best players in the world, and we are lucky to have him.

Do you sit next to me? The two behind me share the same opinion. They also said Pellegrini was a useless twat for taking Milner off last night. I turned round to ask them their thoughts four goals later, surprisingly they'd gone.

And not forgetting his dribble , quick feet and final pass for our third goal.
Just.....CLASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.