Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Someone needs to add the Benny Hill music to his run with the villa players chasing him

Just looking ahead to next season, it's the dreaded African Nations Cup again. Lets hope he retires from international football before then.

blue underpants said:
SuperYaya said:
He started a Champions League final v United at centre back, now he's scored 20+ goals in a season from midfield for us. How many players could do that? He's unreal.
More than unreal
But he's real!

Just thinking, various teams have a celebration song or background theme tune everytime they score.
Ie. Bolton I feel good......james brown
Wouldn't it be great if we could play the black beauty soundtrack everytime he got the ball !!!!!!!
Absolute poetry in motion :-p

david whites spike said:
Just thinking, various teams have a celebration song or background theme tune everytime they score.
Wouldn't it be great if we could play the black beauty soundtrack everytime he got the ball !!!!!!!
Er, no.

jimharri said:
david whites spike said:
Er, no.
Lighten up spoilsport

david whites spike said:
jimharri said:
david whites spike said:
Er, no.
Lighten up spoilsport
Er; no!

;-)

KippaxCitizen said:
blue underpants said:
SuperYaya said:
He started a Champions League final v United at centre back, now he's scored 20+ goals in a season from midfield for us. How many players could do that? He's unreal.
More than unreal
But he's real!

He is indeed The Ultimate Monster and he is very real! last night from 327 Row FF in the Colin Bell it was an amazing sight.

Ss soon as he picked the ball up last night I said to me dad hes gonna go all the wayhere how fitting the best player in the league scored the 100th goal.
hes unstoppable and unplayable.
a pleasure to witness it in the flesh.
as it is with silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.