Yaya Toure to Milan?

No I want hyperactive, mental, crazed lunatics covering every inch of grass between both boxes and sending all and sundry up in the air with perfectly timed yet ridiculously rough tackles. So much so that even the ref runs around the sideline for fear of being munched up by these 2 monster midfielders.

I'm more than happy to keep him as long as he is used correctly.

He cant be starting games in a 2 man midfield against anybody.

He'd be the best impact sub on the planet if coming on in an advanced role where he can steam at the opposition. Having said that it usually takes him 45 minutes to remove his fucking pyjamas so I might be being a bit over ambitious here.

We need to make to many concesions to have him in the team and imo to our detriment.
He has had his day with us and fully expect him to leave. I think listening to anything Seluk says is to be treated with caution at best.

We need to make to many concesions to have him in the team and imo to our detriment.
He has had his day with us and fully expect him to leave. I think listening to anything Seluk says is to be treated with caution at best.

I agree mate.....we should NOT have to change the system/formation or squad, just to make concessions for Yaya....Yaya is one of my all time great City players but feel its time to move on, we will no longer see Yaya at his best and his play will only decline from now on....I cant speak for everyone but I'm ready for this team to take the next step in the CL and build for the future and if that means making tough decisions on the current squad...we still need to do it....

I am all for that @TRUE BLUE NO1 and for me this season 90% of that would be Pogba for Yaya. I also see what you see, he is not getting younger, high wages, wary he throw a wobbler.

Even if we had some kind of wobbler free guarantee we still need to sell. I don't dislike him i think he has been a very good player for us and also a pain at times.
I will wish him the very best when he goes but he should go. He needs a a less energetic league and we need a more energetic player.

I do not want us to play well with him one week and the next if he is out we look like a bunch of players who have never seen each other before.
That is how he affects the dynamic of the squad. The midfield needs to know it's shit inside out as does the defence, only up front can you, if at all, afford a bit of leeway here.

Excellent post M*
Unpicks some of the lazier.. Yaya hero/ Yaya dosser false dichotemising ...

Happy if he stays, for my part.. as long as

a) he has the space and support to do the trademark devastating runs that have made him one of the most feared midfielders in football
b) .. he can actually be arsed to do it on a regular professional basis

We all know that Yaya has shown his abilties and his sortcommings...

But this is one guy... and , like us all, has brillliance and inconsitency..

Would rather have him than be without him next season....

It saddens me to say it but there is only one reason yaya is staying and that is because there is no one out there that will pay him what he is getting now !! If there was he would be off like a shot !!

If Milan turned around and come up with anywhere between 10-15 mill we would look to sell.

If we use Yaya in a 3 then he still has something to give. We cannot afford to have him in a 2. It just doesn't work and cost us time and time again this past season.

I'm more than happy to keep him as long as he is used correctly.

He cant be starting games in a 2 man midfield against anybody.

He'd be the best impact sub on the planet if coming on in an advanced role where he can steam at the opposition. Having said that it usually takes him 45 minutes to remove his fucking pyjamas so I might be being a bit over ambitious here.

Pellegrini does not have the balls to put him on the bench!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.