Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unlikely we'll see much of this: And by the way, what a run and finish right at the end of that game.
touregoal.gif

But, if he remains fit(slimish) and motivated, he is an incredible footballer and quite like nothing we have ever seen.

Just think what having much better fullbacks outside him will mean.

Delighted he has signed for another year.

It's unlikely we'll see much of this: And by the way, what a run and finish right at the end of that game.
touregoal.gif

But, if he remains fit(slimish) and motivated, he is an incredible footballer and quite like nothing we have ever seen.

Just think what having much better fullbacks outside him will mean.

Delighted he has signed for another year.
Alan Shearer's comments on MOTD about that goal were priceless.

Great news that he's signed for another year.

He has been overindulged by the club for too long and that was reflected in his agents comments.

Pep came in and Yaya has had to alter his behaviour. Not a criticism of Yaya because its human nature and he neeeded to be put in his place like we all do at work occassionally.
Couldn't argue with that. Probably cost us some points, but like you said, it needed doing.

Shearer was great that night. I think he went further than what I said (something maybe about training adults v boys), it was fucking great.

Oh aye, you're right about that fucking perverse poster. Can never understand posters/fans who just have a pathological hatred for a player. Never, ever understood it. I saw it in 305 with Dzeko. Criticism is fine, but outright hatred I just don't get, to the point where they're blinded to the players obvious abilities. Takes all sorts I suppose.

I wish he was still here. His departure was far too premature, and all for what....Bony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.