Yaya Toure to Milan?

Probably and I have mixed feelings about it. Him leaving though is the right decision.

And if we don't have a buyer for him then what ?

We do as some on here are suggesting & have a season of punishment for not leaving, or we do what Pep is suggesting, try to get him upto speed & use him ?

He wouldn't have been playing today either way.

And if we don't have a buyer for him then what ?

We do as some on here are suggesting & have a season of punishment for not leaving, or we do what Pep is suggesting, try to get him upto speed & use him ?

He wouldn't have been playing today either way.
If we dont have a buyer we have little choice.

He is 33 and even if he could get up to speed, how many more miles are left in the tank? not many I would think. Not sure what you mean about a season of punishment?

He is 33 and even if he could get up to speed, how many more miles are left in the tank? not many I would think. Not sure what you mean about a season of punishment?

Sittin in the terrace counting his money. And he will be paid in coins.

People are saying 'sit him there on his arse, his value will drop, that will teach him, don't have him in the squad', etc etc.

He's a top player, still, & he's in visibly much better shape now, than he was last season.

People are saying 'sit him there on his arse, his value will drop, that will teach him, don't have him in the squad', etc etc.

He's a top player, still, & he's in visibly much better shape now, than he was last season.
I think Pep has made his intentions very clear for both Yaya & Joe. You can read into it what you like, but IMO, neither we will see again

Gen question. Can they be kept away from the main squad?

If we are seen to be treating them with malice rather than using them as players I think there is a rule whereby they can get their contracts cancelled.

But that wouldn't matter as half the squad woud down tools & get Pep fired.

We have no justification for it.

I think Pep has made his intentions very clear for both Yaya & Joe. You can read into it what you like, but IMO, neither we will see again

Pep is playing a blinder - being very clear they are not suited to his system and wont figure, they are free to go but if they chose to stay they will only figure if they knuckle down and improve. Talk about setting your stall out.... both face bleak futures if they chose to stay. I expect both to go out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.