Yaya Toure

PlattLaneBoy

Accrington Stanley ! Accrington Stanley Who Are Th
The reason for me posting this is because i went to nou camp stadium and in the musium this caught my eye as yaya had only just signed for us. He's slowly but surely starting to make more and more runs during the game. Lets hope he scores one like this for us against United will do me fine.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vO2iY8Uvcg&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vO2iY8U ... re=related</a>

its barcelona v athletic bilbao.

Is occasionally exciting going forward but is easily knocked off the ball for a big man. Very poor game today.

Apart from a few misplaced passes I thought he played well and he also won the pen! We are to quick to criticize! Let's back em not slate em!

Sugar70 said:
I thought he played well and he also won the pen! We are to quick to criticize! Let's back em not slate em!

I couldn't agree more.

Views of the Blackpool game are coloured by the tight (yet positive) result but fact is that we really didn't get the rub of the green - if a modicum of luck had been with us Carlos would've had at least 3 and on a good day we'd have won 6-0. Goals change games and not managing to capitalise on so many clear early chances left 'lucky' blackpool in with a shout throughout but that was in spite of our creating a multitude of goal scoring opportunities.
If Carlos had popped 2 in (and you'd normally expect him to score at least 3 from those chances) then we'd all be sure of a great result tonight . . I honestly believe that if we take our blackpool form to the emirarates and if Carlos has even an average game then we'll score at least 2. . and Yaya, attacking from deep and causing all kinds of issues as he drags formations back, will be a big part of that.
It's not all about what a player does on an individual / personal basis per se - it's about how individual players can use good movement to pull the opposition out of shape and Yaya is a master at that kind of penetration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.