Yaya Toure

Is he balls.... He's a big game player though.

Lots of games where he cant be arsed and is lazy.

Great player but i dont hold him in the highest regard like you do im afraid.

Now Kompany, theres a player who i consider one of our best ever.

It's hard to say the best ever, but like the guy above he'd definitely be in a best 11. Awesome player, awesome athlete and awesome human being.

He's a phenom. There are no other players in the world, who can compete with him in the middle, when hes on form.

in my opinion, yaya is the best box-to-box midfielder in the world and one of the best players ever to wear the jersey, along with vinnie, although I missed the team of the late 60s/early 70s, I'll never forget fa cup '11 (yaya 1- manure 0, yaya 1- hoof the ball 0), those 2 goals at st James park, that BELTER v stoke earlier that year etc etc basically what I'm saying is no yaya: no trophies last few years, we're blessed we have him

don't think any other player has ever had my 100% complete trust when in possession like when Yaya has the ball at his feet.

I cant think of a time he loses the ball! Seriously though why do some blues underate him? It baffles my head! Look what the great man has done for us! Every team wishes they had him!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.