Yaya Toure

I know it's the daily mail but the timing of this is interesting

I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing tomorrow given his height which is something we are seriously lacking, what Sportsmail understands (below) and how he can influence a big game...

However, Sportsmail understands that, despite his agent’s comments, the player himself has not given up on salvaging what is left of his time at City.

Toure has vowed to do everything in his powers to convince Guardiola, who sold him to City from Barcelona for £24m in 2010, that he can make an impact in the first team.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-prove-worth-Pep-Guardiola.html#ixzz4JkpfTh13
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Only 24 mill for Yaya what a bargain he has proved to be,

No chance, he couldn't get in the squad before and we've got 3 players, maybe 4 (bravo, sane, gundogan and possibly kompany) coming into the squad that weren't there before. Only way I see him playing for city again, is if we get a dead rubber in the CL, maybe the last game vs celtic, or a league cup/FA cup tie against inferior opposition or possibly a severe plague of injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.