Yaya Turns Down 430K A Week From China To Stay At City!

How's it a smoking gun to head? The way I look at it we could use the transfer fee and room on the wage bill to bring in a replacement.

knowing he can just wait and see and come the close of the window if city don't offer him a 2 year deal he can walk away free in the summer meaning he can do it again on the 1st of feb down tools on fuck you pep and city and we will not have cover knowing yaya got to be in both premier league squad and champions league squad

knowing he can just wait and see and come the close of the window if city don't offer him a 2 year deal he can walk away free in the summer meaning he can do it again on the 1st of feb down tools on fuck you pep and city and we will not have cover knowing yaya got to be in both premier league squad and champions league squad

Thats what we all been expecting since beginning of the season he is always going on a free.

smoking gun to head

its a way of getting a new deal NOW before the jan window is closed they will defo put the pressure on the club with news like that and can city really do without yaya for the rest of the season. for me yaya is playing a very good game and he will want a new 2 year deal before the transfer window is closed and city will have to pay up or wait and see

Why would we let him go during this window?
He'll be gone at the end of the season.

I tell you`ll what I do.How about a £100 bet that Yaya will still be here on 1st February ?

It looks as though Pep will include him in the CL squad so he`s going no-where this window.Who knows what happens in the summer.

Agreed mate. For some reason the other guy thinks we need to give him a two year contract now or he won't be playing for us anymore.
Not sure what he's talking about.

Agreed mate. For some reason the other guy thinks we need to give him a two year contract now or he won't be playing for us anymore.
Not sure what he's talking about.
Personally I think Yaya has learnt the hard way and he can see the grass is not always greener on the other side.
It may well be a way to try and earn a new contract,but since coming back the bloke has done very well,lost weight,is highly thought of by his team-mates and has by all accounts done very well in training.Can`t fault him so far and he certainly deserves a place in our CL listings.However I agree with you that he may well go in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.