yaya.....

knottymcfc

Yaya - World class

I've been frustrated for a long time now with many of Yaya's performances.
Maybe if we dare to drop him at Stoke today he will come back fighting?
When he's on top blob he can't be stopped.
Just wish we saw more of the performances when he won us games single handed.
Que Yaya to score the winner today now. I hope.
Ctwd

Re: Yaya - World class

I agree Stoke away doesn't have enough sparkle for Yaya. He only seems to turn up for the big games now.

Still Jimmy in there with Ferdo

I'd play him centre half till Vinny is back and get Milner in the middle personally.

cookster said:
I agree Stoke away doesn't have enough sparkle for Yaya. He only seems to turn up for the big games now.

That's not true , didn't turn up in the biggest game last season but no one did .Had a very average season last season but apart from Zabba everyone did . Think hes been ok so far this season just the system isn't suiting us at the moment .But the fans seem to be turning on him so I must be in the minority who still think he`s worth his place .

November 2010 - May 2012 there wasn't a better player in the Prem. the most destructive player in this league bar none.

Since Newcastle away in May 2012 he hasn't put in a performance as good as Jack Rodwell's best from last season and I question why Jack isn't in the team and am pretty bemused that Yaya's had the captain's armband over Zaba in Kompany's absence.

He needs to pull his fucking finger out...big time!

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am --

sky tot said:
cookster said:

That's not true , didn't turn up in the biggest game last season but no one did .Had a very average season last season but apart from Zabba everyone did . Think hes been ok so far this season just the system isn't suiting us at the moment .But the fans seem to be turning on him so I must be in the minority who still think he`s worth his place .
None of:
Nastasić
Clichy
Zaba
Milner
...had an average season last season. All were fantastic!

Maybe if we dare to drop him at Stoke today he will come back fighting?

album_58.jpg

You do look a tad effeminate in that hat btw ;)

Caveman said:
November 2010 - May 2012 there wasn't a better player in the Prem. the most destructive player in this league bar none.

Since Newcastle away in May 2012 he hasn't put in a performance as good as Jack Rodwell's best from last season and I question why Jack isn't in the team and am pretty bemused that Yaya's had the captain's armband over Zaba in Kompany's absence.

He needs to pull his fucking finger out...big time!

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am --

sky tot said:
cookster said:

None of:
Nastasić
Clichy
Zaba
Milner
...had an average season last season. All were fantastic!
Ok irl give you Nasty , the rest were good in spells.

There were times early on with us that I felt he should have been subbed, but it never happened. I felt he had something in his contract about being played if he was fit. I know that sort of thing probably wouldn't be written into a contract, but he seems absolutely untouchable. For me he's still excellent - passing is great, no one can take the ball off him etc, etc. However, it appears that he has been told that he can't rove forward any more, and that's where we see the most destructive side of his game.

True_Blue69 said:
I'd play him centre half till Vinny is back and get Milner in the middle personally.

Or Rodwell, said it for i while now. Bet Yaya has it written in his contract he plays soley in midfield and every game ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.