Yep - Spuds a shoe in for 3rd.

SWP's back

Or maybe, just maybe we can all stop doing the BBC predictor and shitting ourselves.

Can we now all agree to just enjoy the season, we (and our competitors) will have some great and some shite results between now and the end of the season. But we can't predict it, we shouldn't top ourselves at a poor result.

Roll on Thursday and Sunday.

I love football.

SWP's back said:
Or maybe, just maybe we can alls top doing the BBC predictor and shitting ourselves.

Can we now all agree to just enjoy the season, we (and our competitors) will have some great and some shite results between now and the end of the season. But we can't predict it, we shouldn't top ourselves at a poor result.

I love football./

what are you talking about? I did the BBC predictor last week and I had us finishing 2nd behind Arsenal a full 6 points in front of the third placed team of raggedy rags

charliebigspuds said:
SWP's back said:
Or maybe, just maybe we can alls top doing the BBC predictor and shitting ourselves.

I love football./

what are you talking about? I did the BBC predictor last week and I had us finishing 2nd behind Arsenal a full 6 points in front of the third placed team of raggedy rags

You are excluded

They must have had to much pie n mash, slowed them down. Haha well done blackpool hope you stay up!

Quick! Fire Mancini and hire 'Arry while the Spuds are in a moment of weakness! I've been told he would take us to Champion's League glory!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.